Made these flower out of brown paper lunch bags.You could also make it with colored paper if you like.
4-6 brown paper bags.
- Draw a petal shape in the brown paper bags.
- Cut out the petals.
- When you cut out the petals, you will get smaller petals from the sides of the bags, which will just fall off after you cut the petals just like the picture below. So from each bag you get four petals, two big ones from the front and back of the bags and two small ones from the sides of the bags.
- You should now have a bunch of big and small petals.
- In the above picture, my left pile is the pile of small petals from the sides of the bag. These are already folded in half. Slightly fold the big petals in half too and start gluing it together.
- Glue the big petals just like the picture below.
- Do the same with the small petals.
- So now you have two flowers, one with the big petals and the other one with small petals
- Glue the small flower on top of the big flower.
- Take small pieces of scrap paper you must have left out from all that cutting and wrap it in a small square piece of paper and glue it to the center of the flower.
Linking this to these awesome parties here, here, here and here.