Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Minnie Mouse Birthday



Few days back I setup a Minnie Mouse Bow-tique Birthday. I used these cute printables and that set the party. I made the Birthday Banner, water bottle wrappers, tags for favors, cup cake liners with these.



  
 
Each child got a Minnie or Mickey Mouse ear. Boys got ears with no bows and girls had the ears with pink bows. I followed this tutorial to make the ears. I ran out of time making headbands for all the kids, so I just made for my own kids and bought minnie  and mickey headbands for the rest of the kids. 
The tutorial is pretty easy to follow and if I had the time I would have made for all. For the ones I made, instead of using the black felt, I used the black shiny fabric I had on hand.


I made the minnie mouse pinata in the same party colors. Tutorial for this pinata is available here.




 
 





Bow-tique Fruits



  






From Daisy's Garden

Apart from the ones for which I have pictures we had 

- Hot Diggity Dog(Hot Dogs)
- Bow-tique Pasta (Bow Pasta with Pesto and Sun-dried Tomatoes)
- And of course drinks and Minnie Mouse cake.

To check other crafts and tutorials visit Crafts/Tutorials tab on the top. For Birthday related posts,click on Birthdays label.

Linking this to these awesome parties here, herehere and here.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Priyam! I love theme parties and this one is so cute. The bow-tique fruit is so simple, but effective! I hope the kids loved the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen!
      Yes, they did love the party. Most importantly the Birthday girl loved her hairband and the minnie Mouse jumper we had for the birthday..:)

      Delete
  2. I love a good themed party and yours is certainly is no exception. Makes me wish that my daughters were still young so I could do this. HMmm.. Did I just say that?! Sorry,, lapse in good judgement. hehehe.
    I am sure the kids all loved it, from the bow tie fruit to the wonderful ears!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! We are planning a minnie mouse party in the next month for our soon to be 2 year old. I'll definitely come back for some of these ideas. I especially love the fruit skewers bows.

    If you're interested, I'd love if you shared these at my Show & Tell party going on right now. http://www.gingerlymade.com/2013/09/show-tell-43.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit and invitation Ginger!
      I would love to be part of the show and tell.
      Have fun with the party planning and I am sure the kids will love it..

      Delete
  4. My granddaughter would have loved this when she was younger. They are adorable and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling. My daughter would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete